Cornell Grade School

300 N. Seventh Street, Cornell, IL
815-358-2214

The first brick & mortar Cornell Grade School was built in 1900 replacing the wooden framed structures that had been in place since the Cornell school district was first approved back in 1872.  That 1900 structure was finally removed in 1972 allowing for the last renovation on the building.  Presently, the oldest portion of the existing school goes back to the bottom floor of the south end, which was built in 1950.  More information is available at www.cornellgradeschool.org.

cornell_grade_school_600

Comments are closed