Cornell American Legion

505 Main Street, Cornell, IL

This present American Legion Post 752 has been serving the community since 1947 when the Legion was re-organized in the name of Harold N. Shank, Cornell High School graduate in the Class of 1941, Cornell’s first casualty of World War II.  This facility replaced an older building in 1960.

cornell_american_legion_600

Comments are closed